Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer


Summer is here.
but you couldnt tell from the sky.
its been rain for the past two weeks.
Its annoying :(
ill be leaving for main in 5 days!
I cant wait to see my Aunt and unlce!
I miss them.
I miss alot of thinngs.
But God has covered my hurt with love.
I wish I could turn things around.
Meet Jesus few years before.
Tell all my friends about him.
Save them . Give them this peace.
Its not to late though.
Just because I dont hang out with them,
doesnt mean I cant show them my God.
I have lost alot of friends but my bestfriend has never left me.
Jesus Christ and will never leave me.
Ill pray daily for them to know him.

<3

I will tell my nieces and nephews who dont live in a christian home about him.
and share m secrets with them. <3>


But i know its all in Gods hands.

Till then -- DC

No comments:

Post a Comment